Wooden Black Marble Large Zen Sink
Availability: In Stock
Zen Black Marble Vessel Sink
Tranquility and strength work together in this large Zen above the counter vessel sink in wooden black marble. This version of the popular Zen sink is polished on the interior and chiseled on the exterior. The rough exterior of this stone sink provides a rustic, rough and natural look while the polished interior provides a functional and beautiful stone sink surface. The free flowing lines of this sink will provide your bathroom with a Zen like feeling you can usually only find at your favorite spa. We recommend that you also purchase a drain with your stone sink in the same finish of your faucet.
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- Polished stone interior with a rough exterior
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet, but due to the shallow bowl, faucets where water comes out at an angle should be avoided
- Shape: rectangular
- Sink dimensions: 21 in. x 17 in.
- 30 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.