Thin Lip Round Column Vessel Sink - Carrara Marble
Availability: In Stock
Round Thin White Carrara Marble Vessel Sink
The Thin Lip Round Column Vessel Sinks are designed to be simple yet elegant. This model comes in honed carrara marble or nero marquino marble - perfect for any style master bathroom or powder room. This sink has a unique design that demands attention and will be the centerpiece of any contemporary bathroom. This particular model is made of honed white carrara marble, which provides a pure white base with variable gray veins.As hand crafted works of art created from natural stone each stone sink will have its own unique finish and may not be exactly as shown in the photo(s).
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- Honed stone interior and exterior
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet
- Shape: Round
- Sink dimensions: 16 in. diameter x 5.125 in. height with a 4.125"bowl depth
- Thickness: .375"
- Drain: 1.625" Non Overflow
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.
Please select all options.