Rustic Grigio Marble Sink with Rough Exterior
Availability: In Stock
Rustic Grigio Marble Sink with Rough Exterior - Polished Interior
The Rustic Grigio Marble Vessel Sink is a natural stone sink made from Grigio marble, a mix of tan and gray colors. These sinks feature a raw and rustic exterior finish and a smooth polished bowl shaped interior. Every sink is different, no two are exactly alike. The shape and size vary for every piece, ranging from 15.75" to 19.625" in length and width with height around 5.9". This sink is compatible with the EB_D001, EB_D002 and EB_D003 drains. We recommend that you also purchase a drain with your stone sink in the same finish of your faucet.
- Shape: oval
- Beige Marble
- Sink dimensions: Vary from 15.75-19.625 in. x 15.75-19.625 in. x 5.9"
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- Polished stone interior and rough exterior
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- 1-5/8" No Overflow drain recommended
- Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet
- 30 lbs
- As hand crafted works of art created from natural stone each stone sink will have its own unique finish and may not be exactly as shown in the photo(s).
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.
Please select all options.