Natural Galet Nobu Boulder Sink - Thin Lip
Availability: In Stock
Galet Nobu Boulder Stone SinkThis natural stone sink looks like a large rock found in nature. The polished interior bowl and chiseled exterior give a rustic sink appearance. The Natural Galet Nobu Boulder ,vessel sink with Thin Lip is a phenomenal design for the true nature lover. Created from a natural galet nobu boulder,it is completely random in size and shape just as nature intended. The dimensions and color of each sink will vary and be unique from every other sink. No two sinks will look exactly alike. We recommend that you also purchase a drain with your stone sink in the same finish of your faucet. Made from Natural stone boulders, each sink is one of a kind and unique, sinks pictured are representative samples. You will choose your specific sink from current stock, not all colors/patterns will be available. Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow. Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet Rustic Sinks has many choices when it comes to the specific size you need. Please click here to see photos the Nobu boulder sinks to choose from. (Scroll down to the Galet Nobu sink section.)
- Natural stone
- Round to oval
- Thin Flat edge
- Natural tones
- Overall 13-25" x 5-6.5"
- 1-5/8″ drain opening (non overflow drain recommended)
- Polished bowl; chiseled exterior
- 60 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.
Please select all options.