Gral Round Vessel Sink in Beige Marble
Availability: In Stock
Gral Round Vessel Sink in Beige Marble with Hammered Exterior
Gral Round Vessel Sink in Beige Marble is a statement piece for your bathroom. Made from natural beige marble, it has a strong, yet elegant look. These sinks have a smooth, polished interior and a rough exterior with a polished top ring. The sinks are curved on the outside with a short vase-like base. This sink is compatible with the EB_D001, EB_D002 and EB_D003 drains. We recommend that you also purchase a drain with your stone sink in the same finish of your faucet.
- Shape: round
- Beige Marble
- Sink diameter: 17" x 5.9"
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- Polished stone interior and hammered exterior with smooth top rim
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- 1-5/8" No Overflow drain recommended
- Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet
- 30 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.