Arched Edges Bowl Sink - Honed White Marble
Availability: In Stock
White Marble Arched Edges Sink
Honed White Marble is a perfect balance between the ultra-chic Zen sinks and a simple bowl shaped sink. This stone sink features a honed finish, which gives it a duller, more matted look than its polished counterparts. The arched edges bowl sink still provides a modern serene look with its clean lines and rising arches, while offering enough depth to be completely practical for a bathroom or powder room that is often used. We recommend that you also purchase a drain with your stone sink in the same finish of your faucet.
- Shape: round
- Sink diameter: 16-1/2 in.
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- 3" diameter sits on countertop
- Honed stone interior and exterior
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet
- 30 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.