Round Infinity Pool Sink - Carrara Marble
Availability: In Stock
Carrara Marble Round Infinity Pool SinkInspired by the infinity pools found at so many high end hotels and contemporary residences, the Infinity Pool Carrara Marble Stone Sink is a wonderful interpretation of a modern design trend. The beauty of the infinity pool stone sink is that it is made of two unique pieces, the sink base (which can be used by itself, as a regular round stone sink) as well as the infinity insert which is a raised slab that sits inside of the sink base. With the drain hidden, the sink demands attention from anyone who lays eyes on it, its unique design will be a centerpiece of your modern bathroom. We recommend that you also purchase a drain with your stone sink in the same finish of your faucet.
- Sink Dimensions: 18 in. x 3 in.
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- Polished stone interior and exterior
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet
- Shape: Round
- 30 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.