Traditional PLP Pulldown Faucet
An exquisite faucet that's perfect for foodies and home cooking. Waterstone's innovative traditional Pull Down Kitchen Faucets adds a professional-level functionality when cooking with family and friends. An old world design that accents today's kitchen trends of simplicity and function. Food prep and clean up are made easy with our unique "PLP" sprayer. The standard reach Positive Lock Pull Down sprayer can be used to reach every corner of the sink when rinsing food or during cleanup. A flexible braided hose moves with you while the counterbalanced weight prevents the tug-back most Pull-Down Faucet users experience. Sprayer then easily slides back up and "locks" into place.
- Unique "PLP" positive lock holds spray head in place.
- Standard reach 8-3/4" spout.
- Spray head extends 18" from spout.
- Pre-positioned "Easy Pull" counterbalanced weight.
- Select lever spray or aerated stream.
- Spout swivels 360 degrees.
- Adjustable PTFE "Friction Lock" helps handle feel and prevents sag.
- Handle adjusts 22.5 degrees in either direction for backsplash clearance.
- Single handle mounts in front, right or left hand positions.
- Hot/Cold ceramic disk valve cartridge.
- Compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.
- 1.75 gpm maximum flow rate with aerated tip.
- Solid brass construction.
- Reinforced braided connection hoses.
- Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- Includes three styles of handle buttons.
- Maximum counter thickness 2-3/8"
- Recommended installation hole 1-1/2"
Available in 29 finishes.
Finish shown - American Bronze
Specified model meets or exceeds the following Codes & Standards:
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- NSF 61