Wall/Tub Mount Bathtub Faucet
Availability: Usually Ships in 2 to 3 Business Days
Wall/Tub Mount Bathtub Faucet
With a high curve design, this bathtub faucet can be mounted on the wall or tub. Finished in old world bronze, the color goes well with any of our copper bathtubs. Metal lever handles are included.
Old World Bronze
Metal lever handles
- Returns & Cancellations
- No returns or cancellations accepted without first obtaining an approval and an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) Number. Authorized returns, other than defective products, will be subject to
- 35% restocking fee plus return shipping costs provided that products are returned in brand-new condition and original packaging to obtain a credit. If products received are in non resalable condition, items will either be returned to the sender at senders expense or additional charges will be applied to pending credit amount. Buyer is responsible for all return freight charges. We will not accept returns after 30 days from the original ship date. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided.
Limited Lifetime Warranty - The faucet body, ceramic cartridges and metal finishes (Chrome, Satin Nickel, Polished Nickel and Old World Bronze) faucets are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. The limited lifetime warranty does not include accessories. Examples of accessories would be: handles, hand showers, cradles, shower heads, hoses, supply lines or drains. If a defect is found in normal residential use, the manufacturer will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment. This limited warranty covers only replacement of defective parts, and shall not apply to repair or replacement labor costs, shipping or damages. In no event shall the liability exceed the purchase price of the product.
Warranty Limitations & Exclusions - Improper use or failure to follow installation instructions will immediately void warranty. The Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
1. Defects or damage arising from shipping, installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and use of other than genuine replacement parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
2. Deterioration through normal wear and tear.
3. Expense of normal maintenance - periodic replacement of washers, seals, etc. is a normal maintenance requirement.
4. Damage due to aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners and/or materials.
5. The cost of repair or replacement of any installation materials, including but not limited to, tiles, marble, etc.
6. Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty.
7. Labor or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
8. Damage caused by failure of any after-market adhesive, caulk or other accessory, or failure of any caulked or filled joint or seam.
9. Damage caused by failure to adhere to manufacturer’s directions or instructions when using any after-market product or accessory during installation or normal use.
10. Product moved from its original place of installation.
11. ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, OR THE EXTENSION BEYOND THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OF ANY IMPLIED LIMITED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR AN INTENDED PURPOSE (Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied limited warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you).
12. Responsibility for compliance with local code requirement (Since code requirements vary greatly, distributors, dealers, installation contractors and users of plumbing products should determine whether there are any code restrictions on the installation or use of a specific product).
13. Display and floor models.
14. We may make improvements and/or changes in products. Product and color matches to store samples at point of purchase, websites or catalog images cannot be guaranteed.
15. Acts of God, such as lightning, floods, earthquakes, etc.
16. Postage or shipping costs on repaired or replacement product.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage.