Availability: Production Time 10-14 Business Days
Soapstone Farmhouse Sink
Consider natural stone in the kitchen for your next sink. Soapstone makes a ideal material for a kitchen sink. Being softer than most other stone sinks, however more dense than marble, granite, or limestone. This soapstone sink will keep your sink free of germs and stains which is important in any home. The low maintenance gives you a classic look that lasts a lifetime. A soft grey with white veins that darken with food grade mineral oil. You must chose liftgate service is delivery is to a residence.
- Farmhouse style
- 3-1/2" Standard drain size
- Sloping bowl for drainage
- Light flowing veins
- IPA has less veining
- FAN has more veining
- Pressure tested to confirm it will not leak
- Approximate weight: 250-325 lbs
- No returns are offered on this product. Please make sure this is the product you would like to order before placing the order.
- Please inspect your soapstone order upon arrival. Any visual damage of your soapstone product should be reported to our offices immediately. Soapstone materials are shipped fully insured. All damage claims and/or any other complaints MUST be made in writing within 48 hours of receipt.
- Freight shipments must be inspected at time of delivery. Products such as this are oversized and/or are too heavy to ship UPS ground. This product will be shipped via LTL (less-than-truckload) by a freight carrier. These freight carriers are private trucking companies and are also known as common carriers.
- The freight company will call you in advance to arrange a delivery time and you must be present at the time of delivery to inspect all products being delivered. This is curbside delivery only. Please make sure you have made arrangements in advance to have someone help you bring any heavy or oversized items into your home.
- It is very important that you inspect these common carrier deliveries thoroughly before signing for them. You must check for both internal and external damage before you accept delivery. Inspect the boxes for external damage, remove the packaging and inspect the contents for any physical damage in the presence of the delivery driver.
- If you notice your product is damaged, refuse the package and note the damage on the bill of lading. Any product that is inspected and refused at time of delivery due to damage will be replaced. We will send a replacement once the original product is returned, or we can charge you for the replacement and credit you upon the return of the original. After you sign for the merchandise you are responsible for filing all claims with the carrier. We cannot accept responsibility for any damaged product once a common carrier delivery is signed for.