Rectangular Shallow Wave Vessel Sink with Faucet Extension - Beige Travertine
Availability: In Stock
Shallow Beige Travertine Vessel Sink
A Shallow Wave Vessel Sink with Faucet Extension is beautifully crafted from a block of natural Beige Travertine and has a polished finish. The bowl slopes down gradually from each side to the center for a beautiful curved appearance. The sink is designed to sit above counter and includes a hole for your faucet. Note: a regular height, single hole faucet should be used with this sink, not a vessel faucet. The sides and front of this sink measure 2 in. and the back rim measures 3-1/4 in.
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- Beige Travertine
- Polished stone interior and exterior
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- For use with a single hole deck mounted faucet
- Shape: Rectangular
- Sink dimensions: 21-1/2 in. x 17-1/2 in. x 4-3/4 in.
- 80 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.