Availability: In Stock
Double Bowl Fireclay Sink
A creamy biscuit color in a classic simple fireclay sink goes great in an earth tone kitchen. The flexibility with this classic fireclay farmhouse sink is it can be mounted under the counter or as an apron front style.
- Non-porous glossy surface
- Dual Mount Option: Apron Front or Undermount
- 32-3/16"" x 18" x 7-7/16" depth
- 7-7/16" Depth
- 3-1/2" drain opening
- Chip, crack and scratch resistant
- Classic Fireclay Double Bowl with Contemporary Radius
- 130 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
RMA# is required for all returns and we require a copy of the invoice and reason for return when an RMA is requested. Returns should be sent within 30 days of authorization, freight customer pre-paid. 30% restocking fee applies to all authorized, non-warrantied returns, if returned within 60 days. Any returns after this period shall be subject to a 50% restocking fee. Credit will be issued after receipt of merchandise in original packaging and in re-saleable condition. No product shall be returned after 180 days. Replacement shipments for non-defective returns such as buyer’s remorse are subject to incur normal freight charges.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
This sink is produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by the manufacturer that the sink is defective,
they will replace without charge, with an equivalent sink or refund, will be sent to the original purchaser that it has been used in a residential application and installed, used and maintained according to the instructions supplied with the sink, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Manufacturer shall not be liable in case of;
- Improper installation or modification of original product.
- Damages resulting from abuse, such as scratches by dropping heavy objects into the sink
- Scratches resulting from scrubbing with steel wool, abrasive pads or cleaners
- Improper application such as exposure to corrosive chemicals, or photographic solutions
- Any commercial application