Lexington Kitchen Faucet
Completely crafted from solid brass, bold in traditional design and nostalgic to the senses, the Lexington Traditional Bridge Kitchen Faucet with Sidespray adds classic style to the heart of your home, available in 6 finishes. The distinct look and elegance is enhanced by the included solid brass sidespray that compliments this timeless piece.
The Lexingtons ornate traditional dual water control handles are designed to glide horizontally for ultra-smooth water control, yet precision engineered with precise and ergonomic luxurious flow.
- Traditional solid brass body
- Dimensions: 9.75" W x 9" D x 11.00" H
- Solid brass side spray with removable aerator
- Easy clean AeroFlo removable Aerator
- Traditional Dual Hot/Cold Horizontal Ultrasmooth Water Controls
- XtendHose reaches all edges of sink and beyond. 20+ inches
- CeraDox Ceramic Disc Cartridge - Lifetime Warranty
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
RMA# is required for all returns and we require a copy of the invoice and reason for return when an RMA is requested. Returns should be sent within 30 days of authorization, freight customer pre-paid. 30% restocking fee applies to all authorized, non-warrantied returns, if returned within 60 days. Any returns after this period shall be subject to a 50% restocking fee. Credit will be issued after receipt of merchandise in original packaging and in re-saleable condition. No product shall be returned after 180 days. Replacement shipments for non-defective returns such as buyer’s remorse are subject to incur normal freight charges.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
This faucet is produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by the manufacturer that the faucet is defective,
they will replace without charge, with an equivalent faucet or refund, will be sent to the original purchaser that it has been used in a residential application and installed, used and maintained according to the instructions supplied with the faucet, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Manufacturer shall not be liable in case of;
- Improper installation or modification of original product.
- Damages resulting from abuse, such as scratches by dropping heavy objects onto the faucet.
- Scratches resulting from scrubbing with steel wool, abrasive pads or cleaners
- Improper application such as exposure to corrosive chemicals, or photographic solutions
- Any commercial application