Modern Copper Range Hood
Availability: Custom Made in 4 to 6 Weeks
Metropolitan Copper Range HoodA very contemporary feel with this modern custom range hood. Wall mount and includes the blower motor insert. Tempered patina is shown
- 18 gauge
- Traditional/Hammered finish
- Includes blower/insert
- Wall Mount
- Choice of sizes 30"-60"
- Pure chemical free heat based durable patina
- Return Policy
- All products are sold as "Brand New" in its original package. Please make sure the merchandise is what you want and it will work with your fixture. If you are not sure, please send us a email for assistance before placing the order.
- If you encounter any problem such as missing part or defective within 30 days of purchase, please contact us immediately to obtain a RMA-Return Merchandise Authorization before shipping back to us. We will repair or replace at the manufacturer's discretion.
- Returns are subject to the following:
- Buyer must obtain a RMA number, follow the return instructions and pay to have product shipped back to the manufacturer at your own cost.
- Buyer agrees to a 20% restocking fee per item in the order if returned within 30 days of invoice date, and a 40% restocking fee 31-90 days of invoice date. returns are not accepted after 90 days.
- All returned items must be in original packaging, no sign of physical damage, parts shortage, or the return will not be credited to a full amount.
- ** Please shop responsibly, make sure the merchandise is what you want and it will work with your fixtures before ordering. To keep our prices low, we try to keep the operational costs down and pass this savings on to you.
- All refunds will be credited back to its original form of payment method, no return or exchange after 90 days. Refunds generally are made within 7 days after receiving of the returned products. No refunds will be made before.
Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Warranty to the original consumer to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal residential use and care. Copper products have a finish that is by nature uneven and variable in color and patter. As each piece is a one of a kind handcrafted work of art, the dimensions and consistency of shape can vary in size. We offer these products with the view that these variations are part of the handcrafted character and charm and do not constitute defects. Satin nickel plated sinks are considered a "living finish" and will tarnish. Hard abrasive cleaning and chemicals will cause nickel to wear and allow copper to show thorough. Our finishes are not warrantied for this reason. At manufacturer's election, repair, provide replacement part(s), or make appropriate adjustment. Damage to any product caused by accident, misuse, or abuse will void the limited warranty. Improper cleaning and care, damage from heavy impact or dropped objects, modification, or commercial application will also void the warranty. During the installation of this product, the only sealant that is approved in a 100% Neutral cure silicone. Failure to use will void the warranty. Specifically, the use of plumbers putty is prohibited. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) MUST be provided with all warranty claims. Not held responsible for labor charges, installation, or other incidental or consequential cost. In no event shall the liability exceed the purchase price of the item purchased.
*NEVER USE CLEANERS CONTAINING ABRASIVE CLEANERS, AMMONIA, BLEACH, ACIDS, WAXES, ALCOHOL, SOLVENTS OR OTHER PRODUCTS NOT RECOMMEN