Cora Pull Down Kitchen Faucet with CeraDox Technology
Availability: In Stock
Cora Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
The Cora features a lightweight and ergonomic pulldown hand spray on a high profile, yet gently curved spout design flowing into a warm cylindrical base. The hand spray includes a removable and easy to clean AeroFlo aerator which provides an eco-friendly 1.75 gpm flow. Combine this with the versatility of a dual function stream or wide-angle spray and achieve a Zen-inspired balance of aesthetics and utility.
This easy to grip, lightweight hand spray is connected to our UltraBraid nylon hoses, allowing the hand spray to pull out 20+ inches for extra-long reach. Easily fill pots or cleaning buckets outside of your sink with the durability and flexibility of XtendHose technology.
- Comtemporary solid brass body
- Dimensions: 4.8" W x 8.25" D x 17.88" H
- Lightweight pull out dual function spray/stream handspray.
- Easy clean AeroFlo removable Aerator
- Sleek High Profile Faucet handles large kitchenware
- 90° forward action temperature control handle will not hit backsplash
- XtendHose reaches all edges of sink and beyond. 20+ inches
- CeraDox Ceramic Disc Cartridge - Lifetime Warranty
- 6.834 lb
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
RMA# is required for all returns and we require a copy of the invoice and reason for return when an RMA is requested. Returns should be sent within 30 days of authorization, freight customer pre-paid. 30% restocking fee applies to all authorized, non-warrantied returns, if returned within 60 days. Any returns after this period shall be subject to a 50% restocking fee. Credit will be issued after receipt of merchandise in original packaging and in re-saleable condition. No product shall be returned after 180 days. Replacement shipments for non-defective returns such as buyer’s remorse are subject to incur normal freight charges.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
This faucet is produced to the highest manufacturing standards and are covered by a limited lifetime warranty that protects the original purchaser against any defects in materials and workmanship under normal use. If upon determination by the manufacturer that the faucet is defective, they will replace without charge, with an equivalent faucet or refund, will be sent to the original purchaser that it has been used in a residential application and installed, used and maintained according to the instructions supplied with the faucet, and not damaged due to abuse, misuse or negligence.
This warranty will not cover any labor charges incurred in installation, removal, replacement or repair, transportation cost or any consequential damages, which might be caused by the product.
Manufacturer shall not be liable in case of;
- Improper installation or modification of original product.
- Damages resulting from abuse, such as scratches by dropping heavy objects
- Scratches resulting from scrubbing with steel wool, abrasive pads or cleaners
- Improper application such as exposure to corrosive chemicals, or photographic solutions
- Any commercial application