Concrete Counter Top with Backsplash
Availability: In Stock
31-in x 22-in Concrete Counter Top with Backsplash
The EB_N3122 Concrete Counter Top with Back Splash is designed for use with a 30-in. x 21-in. vanity. Pre-drilled with a 1.75-in. drain hole and a 1.5-in. faucet hole and it can be used with or without the included back splash. You also could have a fabricator cut faucet holes or a larger sink opening for a drop in sink. The exact finish on each sink is beautifully unique with natural color and pattern variations to be expected in products made of concrete. Please note that some sinks may have some small pinhole dimples on the exterior of the sink, which are common in concrete products, but minimized in ours given our special concrete mix.This model comes in light gray and charcoal colors.
- Made using a light weight proprietary concrete mix made exclusively of natural materials with RoHS II toxin free certification. Fewer fillers in the mix for greater durability, including Shock, Chip and Scratch Resistance.
- Industrial Grade Sealer provides long lasting waterproofness
- Designed for use with a vessel sink and single hole faucet, but additional faucet holes can be drilled or a larger hole can be cut for a drop-in sink.
- Dimensions: Counter: 31-in. x 22-in. x 1-1/4-in.
- Backsplash: 31-in. x 3-in. x 1-1/4-in.
- Available Colors: Charcoal and Light Gray
- Natural color and pattern variations are to be expected in products made of concrete. Each sink will have its own unique coloration and finish and may not be exactly as shown in the pictures.
- Includes Optional Backsplash
- 1.75" non overflow drain opening
- Charcoal or Light Gray color
- 65 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.
Please select all options.