Concrete Canoe Vessel Sink- White
$459.00 USD $529.00 USD
Availability: In Stock
White Canoe Concrete Vessel Sink
A trending all white color in bathrooms is the idea behind this concrete vessel sink. The canoe boat shape of the sink give it an aesthetic that works well in any bathroom decor. Each angle of this vessel concrete sink will look different due to the gradual slope of the top rim. With the 1.75-in. drain hole, most standard drains are compatible. The exact finish on each sink is beautifully unique with natural color and pattern variations to be expected in products made of concrete. Please note that some sinks may have some small pinhole dimples on the exterior of the sink, which are common in concrete products, but minimized in ours given our special concrete mix. We highly recommend the model EB_D001BN to match your faucet finish. This sink comes in cream, light gray and charcoal colors. Shop for a 1-5/8 inch drain here.
- Canoe shaped
- Overall 17.7"x 13.8" x 4.5-6"
- 1.75" non overflow drain opening
- White color
- Industrial grade sealer
- 20 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.
Please select all options.