Square Vessel Sink in Black Lava Stone
Availability: In Stock
Black Lava Stone Square Sink
The simple design and lines of the Eden Bath Thin Lip Square Vessel Sink in Black Lava Stone are perfect for any style home. The square shape is softened by its rounded corners. It features a thin lip and is made from natural lava stone, a volcanic stone, in a honed finish. Lava Stone gives the sink a wonderful smooth, muted dark gray / black effect. We recommend that you also purchase a drain with your stone sink in the same finish of your faucet. If you love the look of this sink, but need it in a larger or rectangular sink, check out this sink.
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel installation
- Honed stone interior and exterior
- Crafted by skilled artisans
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid drain with no overflow
- Coordinates with any vessel or wall-mount faucet
- Shape: Square
- Sink dimensions: 15.5 in. x 5.125 in.
- 40 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.