Victorian Solid Cast Brass Floor Register 11 in. by 5.25 in.
Victorian collection floor register is hand crafted solid cast brass manufactured with a unique combination of old world and modern technology to provide the best quality product at a reasonable price. This register fits a 4" x 10" x 2" duct opening and features a steel damper which is powder coated. The damper can be removable for future maintenance if needed. No glues are used to secure the damper which could lose adhesiveness with the changing temperatures and humidity. The cover plates are a very heavy solid cast brass which will not bend or warp after installation. The solid brass construction allows to utilize a better finishing techniques providing a longer lasting more beautiful decorative finish. The cold air returns do not feature the steel dampers and come with finish matched mounting screws for floor, wall or ceiling mounting.
- Victorian Scroll
- Heavy solid cast brass construction which will not warp or bend
- Powdercoated adjustable steel damper with no exposed edges to rust
- Damper is screwed to cast brass faceplate and can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Durable high quality decorative finishes
- 5.25" W x 11" L x 1/8" Thick
- Duct Size opening: 4" x 10"
- Due to the handmade nature of the product, there might be slight variation in size, finish and weight.
- Manufacturer Return Policy
There is a 15% restocking fee on all returns if the product is not defective. A return authorization form must be requested prior to returning. Product must be returned in original packaging within 5 days of purchase. Returns are applied as credit, no cash refunds.
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Product comes with 1 year manufacturer limited warranty for defects. All defects must be reported within 3 days of receipt of product. None other than the original purchased product will be replaced.
Orders are fulfilled within 1-2 business days; Shipping is UPS, typically 2-5 business days for delivery.