22-in. Shallow Wave Concrete Rectangular Vessel Sink - Cream
Availability: Out of Stock
Expected in March
Lightweight Cream Concrete 22" Vessel Sink
A lightweight concrete sink with a rectangular exterior, and sloping bowl left to right in a shallow wave. It measures approximately 22-in. in Length, 15-in. in Width with a Height of 3.9-in. The exact finish on each sink is beautifully unique with natural color and pattern variations to be expected in products made of concrete. Please note that some sinks may have some small pinhole dimples on the exterior of the sink, which are common in concrete products, but minimized in ours given our special concrete mix.This model comes in cream, light gray and charcoal colors. Shop for a 1-5/8 inch drain here.
- Dimensions 22" x 15" x 3.9"
- Drain hole 1.75"
- Made using a light weight proprietary concrete mix made exclusively of natural materials with RoHS II toxin free certification. Fewer fillers in the mix for greater durability, including Shock, Chip and Scratch Resistance.
- Industrial Grade Sealer provides long lasting waterproofness
- Designed for simple above counter / vessel or undermount installation
- Available Colors: Charcoal; Dark Gray; Light Gray and Cream
- Natural color and pattern variations are to be expected in products made of concrete. Each sink will have its own unique coloration and finish and may not be exactly as shown in the pictures.
- Recommended accessories: pop-up or grid no overflow drain; vessel or wall-mount faucet
- 53 lbs
- No returns or exchanges after 30 days of invoice date. 15% restocking fee applies to all items returned within 30 days of invoice.
- The customer is responsible for any expenses incurred in returning any product(s) ie. customs, damaged goods.
- The customer agrees that we can not be held liable for any third party expenses incurred for installing or removing a product. Clearance and special order items can not be returned for refund, exchange or credit.
All products come with a one year parts and labor manufacturers warranty unless otherwise specified. Warranty does not extend to parts that are physically damaged under abnormal operating conditions as a result of misuse or improper installation.
The customer is responsible for all shipping fees and brokerage charges involved in returning a product for exchange, repair or refund.
Providing you are within the allowed return date (for returns / exchanges) or warranty period (for exchanges / repair) you are required to fill out the online RMA form before sending any product back.
Failure to follow proper RMA procedure may result in your return, exchange, or repair being denied.